A GSM and GPS Tracking solution to locate and track the whereabouts of your
bike in real time via the Internet on a computer or Smartphone.
The device is easy to install with only 2 - 4 wires to connect.
Insert a GSM Sim card and hide the tracker using the included Velcro. It
works by sending the vehicle's GPS coordinates via the GSM network to the free
online tracking service, which shows the location on Google Maps. It can also
SMS longitude and latitude coordinates to up to 3 mobile phones, as well as
alerts when your bike exits a pre-determined area or exceeds pre-set speed.
Other features include an engine kill function to remotely disable the petrol
pump, and movement sensor to extend battery life.
An SOS/Panic button is also supplied which can send an emergency SMS to three
pre-programmed mobile phones.
The built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery will keep
the device functioning for up to 2 days if the battery bike battery power is
disconnected, which will help you locate the bike should it be stolen and
There is an SMS alarm sent when the bike battery is disconnected.
There are no installation or on-going tracking charges. You only pay for the GSM
sim card and service. we suggest a Telstra pre paid long life plan, for best
coverage and low costs.
Supplied with wiring loom, installation and operation manual.
This tracker uses the 3G network .
• Real time upload current location to website
• disable vehicle by Internet platform or SMS for Anti-theft
• Listening in around tracker by SMS or platform for location.
• Free tracking platform
• SIMCOM GSM module (Quad band)
• Upload interval is 30 seconds by default but can be changed by SMS to the
• Built in shock sensor to control GPS on/off to extend battery life
• Shock sensor can be used as shock & movement alarm
• Website tracking with history and playback
• Platform uses free Google Maps
• Data Usage: 0.07KB every 30 second upload interval
• Normal operating temperature: -20 to +55°C
• Restricted operating temperature: -35 to +70°C
• GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz
• GSM & GPS Antenna: Built-in
• GPS Channels: 32
• Locate Accuracy: 5 ~ 10m
• GPS Start Time: 1sec (Hot start), 36sec (Cold start)
• Standby current: 1 - 2mA
• Tracking current: 35mA
• Operating voltage: 12 - 32VDC
• Charge voltage: 5V
• Battery: 800mAh Li-ion
• Unit dimensions: 68(L)x48(W)x20(D)mm
List of APN's for initial set up